No Place Like Home is a one-woman company of caring devoted to helping Regina-area seniors live in their own homes for as long as possible — and giving busy families the peace of mind that Mom or Dad has the same person close by to lend a hand or stop in for a visit.
Owner and sole service provider Janet Miller is happy to help whenever an extra set of hands would be nice.
Examples of some services:
- shopping for groceries or household items
- buying gifts for friends or family
- window shopping together can be fun too!
- driving and accompanying to appointments
- assisting on various errands
- enjoying a leisurely walk
- going out for coffee or a treat
- visiting the Regina Floral Conservatory or other Regina landmarks
- changing bedding
- helping to prepare a meal
- handwriting Christmas or birthday cards
- decorating for the holidays
- planting flowers
- sharing stories
- looking through photos
- doing a puzzle
- social visits
Socializing is always a pleasure, be it going out for coffee or a movie, exploring a craft show, or staying in to bake a favourite recipe or play a game of cards.
(Just go easy on Janet. She’s better at board games!)